2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Thompson »
Our unique analysis of the bills Thompson has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Thompson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Glenn Thompson sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Some of Thompson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 30: Supporting the designation of the year of 2015 as the International Year of ...
- H.R. 1530: Medicare Orthotics and Prosthetics Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 1465: Medical Evaluation Parity for Servicemembers Act of 2015
- H.R. 1194: Family Engagement in Education Act of 2015
- H.R. 754: ACE Act
- H.R. 670: Special Needs Trust Fairness Act of 2015
- H.R. 433: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 523 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2015, Thompson missed 50 of 4,626 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity