2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Negrete McLeod »
Our unique analysis of the bills Negrete McLeod sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Negrete McLeod is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Negrete McLeod sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Negrete McLeod’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4710 (113th): To amend the Payments in Lieu of Taxes Program to include all ...
- H.R. 4140 (113th): Homeless Veterans with Children Act of 2014
- H.R. 4104 (113th): Savings on Medical Expenses for Seniors Act of 2014
- H.R. 4053 (113th): VA Timely Mammogram Results Act of 2013
- H.R. 2505 (113th): Motorcoach Safety, Accountability, and Technology Act of 2013
- H.R. 2349 (113th): Get Relief from Academic Debt Act of 2013
- H.R. 1623 (113th): VA Claims Efficiency Through Information Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Negrete McLeod missed 184 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 15.3%. This is much worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. ProPublica has tracked 122 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: