2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Meng »
Our unique analysis of the bills Meng has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Meng is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Grace Meng sits on the following committees:
Some of Meng’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 115: Recognizing the cultural and historical significance of Lunar New Year.
- H.Res. 116: Supporting the goals and ideals of International Mother Language Day in bringing attention ...
- H.Res. 94: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that a commemorative postage stamp ...
- H.R. 657: To direct the United States Postal Service to designate a single, unique ZIP ...
- H.R. 658: VA Regional Office Accountability Act
- H.R. 418: Corporate Politics Transparency Act
- H.R. 314: Notch Fairness Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Meng missed 84 of 1,360 roll call votes, which is 6.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Meng [D-NY6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Meng [D-NY6]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Meng [D-NY6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Meng [D-NY6]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.