Our unique analysis of the bills Ganske sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ganske is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Ganske’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4955 (107th): Animal Drug User Fee Act of 2002
- H.R. 3310 (107th): Bioterrorism Preparedness Act of 2001
- H.R. 3165 (107th): Aviation Security Act, II
- H.R. 2951 (107th): Aviation Security Act
- H.R. 2563 (107th): Bipartisan Patient Protection Act
- H.R. 1388 (107th): To authorize funding for the National 4-H Program Centennial Initiative.
- H.R. 1387 (107th): Drug Availability and Health Care Access Improvement Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Ganske missed 173 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: