Gianforte, a Republican, is the representative for Montana's at-large district and has served since Jun 21, 2017. Gianforte is next up for reelection in 2018.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Greg Gianforte sits on the following committees:
Some of Gianforte’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4390: Hometown Heroes Relief Act of 2017
- H.R. 4171: To amend title 5, United States Code, to extend the authority to conduct ...
- H.R. 3873: Alex Diekmann Peak Designation Act of 2017
- H.R. 3872: To reinstate and extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric ...
- H.R. 3765: To redesignate certain clinics of the Department of Veterans Affairs located in Montana.
- H.R. 3764: Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians Restoration Act of 2017
- H.R. 2977: Balanced Budget Accountability Act
|Gianforte’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 3180: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018
Jul 24, 2017. Failed 241/163.
H.R. 3180 authorizes appropriations for intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the U.S. government for fiscal year 2018. The bill authorizes funds for the intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the: Office of the Director of National Intelligence; Central Intelligence Agency; Department of Defense; Defense Intelligence Agency; ...
H.R. 2842: Accelerating Individuals into the Workforce Act
Jun 23, 2017. Passed 377/34.
H.R. 2842 connects low-income Americans looking for work with employers looking to fill job openings, including through apprenticeships and other forms of on-the-job training. Specifically, the legislation provides funding for states to subsidize employment for a limited time for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) ...
From Jun 2017 to Nov 2017, Gianforte missed 3 of 326 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: