Pence is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Pence has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Greg Pence sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, Energy, and the Environment
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials
Some of Pence’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2790: Our Obligation to Recognize American Heroes (OORAH) Act of 2019
- H.R. 2460: Modernizing Agricultural Transportation Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Pence missed 6 of 398 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: