Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Greg Stanton sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Stanton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Crime and Law Enforcement (100%)
Some of Stanton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5117: To require the Secretary of Transportation to establish a working group to conduct ...
- H.R. 4258: Reauthorizing Security for Supreme Court Justices Act of 2019
- H.R. 3521: Wastewater Infrastructure Workforce Investment Act
- H.Res. 433: Affirming that trade is an integral part of the United States economy and ...
- H.R. 2732: Lessening Addiction By Enhancing Labeling Opioids Act of 2019
- H.R. 2206: Environmental Infrastructure Assistance Act
- H.R. 2088: To amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to reauthorize the ...
From Jan 2019 to Nov 2019, Stanton missed 1 of 624 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: