Stanton is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Stanton has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 12, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Greg Stanton sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Stanton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3521: Wastewater Infrastructure Workforce Investment Act
- H.Res. 433: Affirming that trade is an integral part of the United States economy and ...
- H.R. 2732: Lessening Addiction By Enhancing Labeling Opioids Act of 2019
- H.R. 2206: Environmental Infrastructure Assistance Act
- H.R. 2088: To amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to reauthorize the ...
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Stanton missed 1 of 477 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: