Greg Stanton sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Stanton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2732: To amend the Controlled Substances Act to require warning labels for prescription opioids, ...
- H.R. 2206: Environmental Infrastructure Assistance Act
- H.R. 2088: To amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to reauthorize the ...
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Stanton missed 1 of 217 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: