2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Harper »
Our unique analysis of the bills Harper has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Harper is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Gregg Harper sits on the following committees:
- Chairman, Joint Committee on the Library
- Vice Chairman, Joint Committee on Printing
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- House Committee on House Administration
Some of Harper’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1250: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide that payment ...
- H.R. 542: National Health Service Corps Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 194: Medgar Wiley Evers Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 195: Election Assistance Commission Termination Act
- H.R. 188: TIME Act
- H.R. 5282: Medgar Wiley Evers Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 4545: Mid-Mississippi Conservation, Recreation and Development Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2015, Harper missed 57 of 4,626 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Harper [R-MS3]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Harper [R-MS3]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Harper [R-MS3]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Harper [R-MS3]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.