Our unique analysis of the bills Sablan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sablan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Sablan for more statistics.
Gregorio Sablan sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Sablan sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (22%) Government Operations and Politics (19%) Crime and Law Enforcement (19%) Education (19%) Labor and Employment (7%) Armed Forces and National Security (7%) Immigration (7%)
Some of Sablan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6401: Northern Mariana Islands Economic Expansion Act
- H.R. 5888: To amend section 6 of the Joint Resolution entitled “A Joint Resolution to ...
- H.R. 5889: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1 ...
- H.R. 5773: Stop Tobacco Smuggling in the Insular Areas Act of 2016
- H.R. 5584: Shark Fin Trade Elimination Act of 2016
- H.R. 4531: To approve an agreement between the United States and the Republic of Palau, ...
- H.R. 4309: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reimburse each possession of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: