2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Sablan »
Our unique analysis of the bills Sablan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sablan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Gregorio Sablan sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Sablan sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (23%) Government Operations and Politics (19%) Education (16%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Crime and Law Enforcement (12%) Immigration (7%) Labor and Employment (7%) Agriculture and Food (5%)
Some of Sablan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4531: To approve an agreement between the United States and the Republic of Palau, ...
- H.R. 4309: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reimburse each possession of ...
- H.R. 3877: To amend title 23, United States Code, with respect to the territorial highway ...
- H.R. 3649: To amend titles 10, 32, and 37 of the United States Code to ...
- H.R. 3607: U.S. Territorial Federal Judges Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 1826: Fishing Economy Improvement Act
- H.R. 851: To amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to adjust funding ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: