Read our 2019 Report Card for Steube.
Steube is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Steube has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jan 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Gregory Steube sits on the following committees:
Steube sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Steube’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5657: Religious Insignia on Dog Tags Act
- H.R. 5603: Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act of 2020
- H.R. 5584: FRESH Trucking Act
- H.R. 5329: Freedom from Government Competition Act of 2019
- H.R. 5056: Modern GI Bill Act
- H.R. 4889: Threat Information Protocol for Sharing Act of 2019
- H.R. 4796: Mobile Workforce State Income Tax Simplification Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2020, Steube missed 21 of 723 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: