Read our 2019 Report Card for Steube.
Steube is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Steube has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Apr 3, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Gregory Steube sits on the following committees:
Steube sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Steube’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6405: To direct the President, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, to ...
- H.R. 6285: Veterans’ True Choice Act of 2020
- H.R. 6126: End the Normalized Delay of Suppressors Act of 2020
- H.R. 5795: Moving H-2A to United States Department of Agriculture Act of 2020
- H.R. 5702: Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act of 2020
- H.R. 5713: Safe Bases Act
- H.R. 5657: Religious Insignia on Dog Tags Act
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2020, Steube missed 24 of 803 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: