Guy Reschenthaler sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Middle East, North Africa, and International Terrorism
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Reschenthaler sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (100%)
Some of Reschenthaler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2368: Supporting and Treating Officers In Crisis Act of 2019
- H.R. 2121: STOP Organ Trafficking Act
- H.R. 2024: Diplomatic Personnel Modernization Act
- H.R. 1928: No Sanctuary for Criminals Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Reschenthaler missed 8 of 322 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: