Graham was the representative for Florida’s 2nd congressional district and was a Democrat. She served from 2015 to 2016.
Read our 2016 Report Card for Graham.
Graham is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2016 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Graham sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 5, 2011 to Dec 30, 2016. See full analysis methodology.
Graham sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Graham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5787 (114th): Securing Our Schools Act of 2016
- H.R. 5694 (114th): Senior Citizen Protection Act of 2016
- H.R. 5280 (114th): To direct the Secretary of Defense to carry out a pilot program ...
- H.Res. 475 (114th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to provide for the ...
- H.R. 3346 (114th): Middle School STEP Act
- H.R. 2492 (114th): To direct the Secretary of the Army to provide for modification of ...
- H.R. 1696 (114th): To amend the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to extend ...
From Jan 2015 to Dec 2016, Graham missed 2 of 1,325 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2016. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: