Our unique analysis of the bills Graham has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Graham is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Graham for more statistics.
Gwen Graham sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Armed Services
Graham sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Graham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5787: Securing Our Schools Act of 2016
- H.R. 5694: Senior Citizen Protection Act of 2016
- H.R. 5280: To direct the Secretary of Defense to carry out a pilot program to ...
- H.Res. 475: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to provide for the consideration ...
- H.R. 3346: Middle School STEP Act
- H.R. 2492: To direct the Secretary of the Army to provide for modification of certain ...
- H.R. 1696: To amend the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to extend the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Graham missed 2 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: