2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Moore »
Our unique analysis of the bills Moore has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Moore is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Gwen Moore sits on the following committees:
Moore sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Moore’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4571: Reducing Unexpected Deaths in Infants and Children Act of 2016
- H.R. 4453: To amend the FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012 to review the ...
- H.R. 4216: Consumer Financial Choice and Capital Markets Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 4116: To amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act to ensure that the reciprocal deposits ...
- H.R. 3853: Gun Dealer Accountability Act
- H.R. 3813: Domestic Violence Gun Homicide Prevention Act of 2015
- H.R. 3792: Young Adults Driving Safety Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2016, Moore missed 416 of 8,435 roll call votes, which is 4.9%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 42 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: