Stevens is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Stevens has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 16, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Haley Stevens sits on the following committees:
Stevens sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Stevens’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 552: Calling on the Government of the Russian Federation to provide evidence of wrongdoing ...
- H.R. 2888: Stop Student Debt Relief Scams Act of 2019
- H.R. 2605: Prevent Release Of Toxics Emissions, Contamination, and Transfer Act of 2019
- H.R. 2397: American Manufacturing Leadership Act
- H.Res. 303: Expressing support for the designation of April 11, 2019, as “Remanufacturing Day”.
- H.R. 1665: Building Blocks of STEM Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Stevens missed 1 of 531 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: