Stevens is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Stevens has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Haley Stevens sits on the following committees:
Stevens sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Stevens’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2888: Stop Student Debt Relief Scams Act of 2019
- H.R. 2605: Prevent Release Of Toxics Emissions, Contamination, and Transfer Act of 2019
- H.R. 2397: American Manufacturing Leadership Act
- H.Res. 303: Expressing support for the designation of April 11, 2019, as “Remanufacturing Day”.
- H.R. 1665: Building Blocks of STEM Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Stevens missed 1 of 398 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: