Our unique analysis of the bills Clarke sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Clarke is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Clarke sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Clarke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6692 (112th): To amend the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 ...
- H.R. 6658 (112th): Urban Competitiveness Act
- H.R. 6659 (112th): Urban Recovery and Growth Act
- H.R. 6500 (112th): Detroit Economic Competitiveness Act
- H.R. 6492 (112th): Sustainable, Livable And Green (S.L.A.G.) Highway Construction Act of 2012
- H.R. 6493 (112th): Global Investments in America’s Cities Act
- H.R. 6420 (112th): Federal Financial Assistance Management Improvement Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Clarke missed 10 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: