Sen. Harlan Mathews
Former Senator from Tennessee
|Dates||Title / State / District|
See Also: Bioguide
Some of Mathews’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Con.Res. 29 (103rd): A concurrent resolution relating to the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation organization.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 1993 to Dec 1994, Mathews missed 10 of 724 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 3.3% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills