Mathews recently introduced the following legislation:
- S.Con.Res. 29 (103rd): A concurrent resolution relating to the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation organization.
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Feb 1993 to Dec 1994, Mathews missed 10 of 724 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills