Rouda is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Rouda has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Harley Rouda sits on the following committees:
Rouda sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rouda’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3078: Expanding Access to Retirement Savings for Caregivers Act
- H.R. 2893: Boater Protection from Laser Pointers Act
- H.R. 2739: Transit Infrastructure Vehicle Security Act
- H.R. 2570: PFAS User Fee Act of 2019
- H.R. 2341: To direct the Postmaster General to modify any hard copy change of address ...
- H.R. 1929: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permanently extend the qualified ...
- H.Con.Res. 25: Recognizing the necessity of preserving official and unofficial records of meetings between the ...
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Rouda missed 10 of 367 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: