Rouda is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Rouda has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Apr 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Harley Rouda sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Rouda’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2341: To direct the Postmaster General to modify any hard copy change of address ...
- H.R. 1929: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permanently extend the qualified ...
- H.Con.Res. 25: Recognizing the necessity of preserving official and unofficial records of meetings between the ...
- H.R. 1317: Coastal Communities Adaptation Act
- H.R. 206: Encouraging Small Business Innovation Act
|Rouda’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1585: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019
Apr 4, 2019. Passed 263/158.
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
From Jan 2019 to Apr 2019, Rouda missed 0 of 167 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: