Our unique analysis of the bills Ford sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ford is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Ford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5816 (109th): To require budgeting for ongoing military operations.
- H.R. 4906 (109th): 21st Century Innovation Act of 2006
- H.R. 4866 (109th): Promote Responsibility by Improving Development Education Act of 2006
- H.R. 4743 (109th): To amend part D of title XVIII of the Social Security Act ...
- H.R. 4723 (109th): Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Enrollment Extension Act of 2005
- H.Res. 665 (109th): Honoring the service of the National Guard and requesting consultation by the ...
- H.R. 4590 (109th): Employee Retirement Preservation Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2006, Ford missed 505 of 5,832 roll call votes, which is 8.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: