Our unique analysis of the bills Wofford sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wofford is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Wofford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2482 (103rd): A bill to provide for the restoration of Washington Square in Philadelphia, ...
- S. 2464 (103rd): A bill entitled the “Congressional Health Insurance Accountability Act.”
- S. 2367 (103rd): Crime Victims Fund Enhancement Act of 1994
- S.J.Res. 208 (103rd): A joint resolution designating the week of November 6, 1994, through November ...
- S. 2268 (103rd): Worker Rights and Labor Standards Trade Act of 1994
- S.J.Res. 206 (103rd): A joint resolution designating September 17, 1994, as “Constitution Day”.
- S.Res. 231 (103rd): A resolution to recognize persons dedicated to improving voter participation, and for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From May 1991 to Dec 1994, Wofford missed 38 of 1,220 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is better than the median of 3.3% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills