Our unique analysis of the bills Teague sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Teague is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Teague sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Teague’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6103 (111th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to require the Secretary of ...
- H.R. 5800 (111th): Federal Law Enforcement Training Center Protection Act of 2010
- H.R. 5484 (111th): VetStar Veteran-Friendly Business Act of 2010
- H.R. 5206 (111th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to increase the maximum age ...
- H.R. 5062 (111th): Unconventional Domestic Natural Gas Research and Development Act
- H.Res. 1268 (111th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require chairs and ...
- H.Res. 1235 (111th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require chairs and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Teague missed 56 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 3 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: