Teague was the representative for New Mexico’s 2nd congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2009 to 2010.
Teague is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Teague sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 4, 2005 to Dec 21, 2010. See full analysis methodology.
Teague sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Teague’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6103 (111th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to require the Secretary of ...
- H.R. 5800 (111th): Federal Law Enforcement Training Center Protection Act of 2010
- H.R. 5484 (111th): VetStar Veteran-Friendly Business Act of 2010
- H.R. 5206 (111th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to increase the maximum age ...
- H.Res. 1268 (111th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require chairs and ...
- H.R. 5062 (111th): Unconventional Domestic Natural Gas Research and Development Act
- H.Res. 1235 (111th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require chairs and ...
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Teague missed 56 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: