Our unique analysis of the bills Wilson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wilson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Wilson sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (23%) Economics and Public Finance (14%) Science, Technology, Communications (12%) Health (12%) Law (11%) Environmental Protection (9%) Armed Forces and National Security (9%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (9%)
Some of Wilson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6592 (110th): Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 6139 (110th): Refinery Permit Process Schedule Act
- H.R. 6046 (110th): To extend the authorization provided in the Act titled “An Act to ...
- H.R. 5936 (110th): Alopecia Areata Medicaid Improvement and Parity Act of 2008
- H.R. 5780 (110th): Medicare Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner Services Coverage Act of 2008
- H.R. 5562 (110th): To authorize the National Guard to provide support for the border control ...
- H.R. 4250 (110th): Building a Stronger America Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 1998 to Dec 2008, Wilson missed 203 of 6,796 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. ProPublica has tracked 25 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: