Wilson was a centrist Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Wilson’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Wilson’s bills had a total of 492 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Wilson to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Wilson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6592 (110th): Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 6139 (110th): Refinery Permit Process Schedule Act
- H.R. 6046 (110th): To extend the authorization provided in the Act titled “An Act to ...
- H.R. 5936 (110th): Alopecia Areata Medicaid Improvement and Parity Act of 2008
- H.R. 5780 (110th): Medicare Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner Services Coverage Act of 2008
- H.R. 5562 (110th): To authorize the National Guard to provide support for the border control ...
- H.R. 4250 (110th): Building a Stronger America Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 1998 to Dec 2008, Wilson missed 203 of 6,796 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: