Our unique analysis of the bills Chenoweth-Hage sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2000. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Chenoweth-Hage is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Chenoweth-Hage sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (24%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (21%) Law (16%) Environmental Protection (11%) Agriculture and Food (10%) Animals (8%) Commerce (7%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (5%)
Some of Chenoweth-Hage’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 597 (106th): Reaffirming the proclamation signed by President Abraham Lincoln on March 30, 1863, ...
- H.R. 4902 (106th): Child Safety and Home Security Act of 2000
- H.R. 4869 (106th): Prescription Drug Fairness Act
- H.R. 4669 (106th): Citizen Soldier Protection Act of 2000
- H.R. 4604 (106th): Consumer Freedom Protection Act
- H.R. 4198 (106th): To declare the policy of the United States with regard to the ...
- H.R. 3552 (106th): Food Equality Detection Act of 2000
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2000, Chenoweth-Hage missed 303 of 3,741 roll call votes, which is 8.1%. This is much worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: