Our unique analysis of the bills Chenoweth-Hage sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Chenoweth-Hage is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Chenoweth-Hage’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 597 (106th): Reaffirming the proclamation signed by President Abraham Lincoln on March 30, 1863, ...
- H.R. 4902 (106th): Child Safety and Home Security Act of 2000
- H.R. 4869 (106th): Prescription Drug Fairness Act
- H.R. 4669 (106th): Citizen Soldier Protection Act of 2000
- H.R. 4604 (106th): Consumer Freedom Protection Act
- H.R. 4198 (106th): To declare the policy of the United States with regard to the ...
- H.R. 3552 (106th): Food Equality Detection Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2000, Chenoweth-Hage missed 303 of 3,741 roll call votes, which is 8.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: