Rep. Henry “Scotty” Baesler
Former Representative from Kentucky's 6th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Kentucky's 6th District
See Also: Bioguide
Baesler was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Baesler’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Baesler’s bills had a total of 86 cosponsors in the 105th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Baesler to other members of the House of Representatives in the 105th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Baesler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4860 (105th): National Domestic Violence Victim Notification Act
- H.R. 3867 (105th): LEAF Act
- H.R. 3769 (105th): Fairness for Working Families Act
- H.R. 3281 (105th): To exempt disabled individuals from being required to enroll with a managed ...
- H.R. 3264 (105th): Tobacco Community Economic Stabilization and Support Act
- H.Res. 272 (105th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1366) amending the Federal Elections ...
- H.Res. 259 (105th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1366) amending the Federal Elections ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 1998, Baesler missed 83 of 3,649 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills