Our unique analysis of the bills Baesler sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Baesler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Baesler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4860 (105th): National Domestic Violence Victim Notification Act
- H.R. 3867 (105th): LEAF Act
- H.R. 3769 (105th): Fairness for Working Families Act
- H.R. 3281 (105th): To exempt disabled individuals from being required to enroll with a managed ...
- H.R. 3264 (105th): Tobacco Community Economic Stabilization and Support Act
- H.Res. 272 (105th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1366) amending the Federal Elections ...
- H.Res. 259 (105th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1366) amending the Federal Elections ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 1998, Baesler missed 83 of 3,649 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills