Our unique analysis of the bills Bonilla sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bonilla is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Bonilla sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (18%) Economics and Public Finance (14%) Finance and Financial Sector (12%) Commerce (12%) Housing and Community Development (12%) Science, Technology, Communications (11%) Social Welfare (11%) Water Resources Development (11%)
Some of Bonilla’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5541 (109th): Fairness in Immigration Litigation Act of 2006
- H.R. 5384 (109th): Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, ...
- H.Con.Res. 253 (109th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that reciting the pledge of allegiance ...
- H.R. 3525 (109th): To redesignate the street in the District of Columbia known as 16th ...
- H.R. 3405 (109th): STOPP Act of 2005
- H.R. 2744 (109th): Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, ...
- H.R. 2392 (109th): To provide for a continuation of the mission of the Department of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2006, Bonilla missed 226 of 8,294 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: