Bonilla was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Bonilla’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Bonilla’s bills had a total of 149 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Bonilla to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Bonilla’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5541 (109th): Fairness in Immigration Litigation Act of 2006
- H.R. 5384 (109th): Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, ...
- H.Con.Res. 253 (109th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that reciting the pledge of allegiance ...
- H.R. 3525 (109th): To redesignate the street in the District of Columbia known as 16th ...
- H.R. 3405 (109th): STOPP Act of 2005
- H.R. 2744 (109th): Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, ...
- H.R. 2392 (109th): To provide for a continuation of the mission of the Department of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2006, Bonilla missed 226 of 8,294 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: