2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Cuellar »
Our unique analysis of the bills Cuellar has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cuellar is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Henry Cuellar sits on the following committees:
Some of Cuellar’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1744: To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 1300 Victoria ...
- H.R. 875: Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2015
- H.R. 891: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 141 ...
- H.R. 5114: Helping Unaccompanied Minors and Alleviating National Emergency Act
- H.R. 1660: Government Customer Service Improvement Act of 2013
- H.R. 1108: Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2013
- H.R. 5988 (112th): San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Boundary Expansion Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2015, Cuellar missed 116 of 7,716 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity