Klein was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Klein’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Klein’s bills had a total of 569 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Klein to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Klein’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5149 (103rd): Community Reinvestment Enhancement Act of 1994
- H.R. 5051 (103rd): Youth Depositor Protection Act
- H.Con.Res. 280 (103rd): Expressing the sense of Congress with respect to protections for persons changing ...
- H.R. 4390 (103rd): FHA Reform Act of 1994
- H.R. 4306 (103rd): Risk Assessment Improvement Act of 1994
- H.J.Res. 322 (103rd): To authorize the President to proclaim the last Friday of April 1994 ...
- H.R. 3853 (103rd): Economic Revitalization Act of 1994
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Klein missed 19 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: