Deckard sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Deckard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6415 (97th): A bill to rescind the tax benefits provided during 1981 to Members ...
- H.R. 3418 (97th): A bill for the relief of Honesto K. Fenol, doctor of medicine, ...
- H.R. 7769 (96th): A bill to amend the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of ...
- H.R. 7783 (96th): A bill for the relief of Honesto K. Fenol, doctor of medicine, ...
- H.R. 7768 (96th): A bill to amend the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of ...
- H.R. 7623 (96th): A bill to amend the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Dec 1982, Deckard missed 280 of 2,088 roll call votes, which is 13.4%. This is much worse than the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills