Rep. Jack Metcalf
Former Representative from Washington's 2nd District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Washington's 2nd District
See Also: Bioguide
Metcalf was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Metcalf’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Metcalf’s bills had a total of 205 cosponsors in the 106th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Metcalf to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Metcalf’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5510 (106th): Circulating Currency Simplification and Cost-saving Act
- H.Con.Res. 408 (106th): Expressing appreciation for the United States service members who were aboard the ...
- H.R. 4682 (106th): Title XI Mortgage Access and National Shipbuilding Initiative Extension Act
- H.R. 4385 (106th): To amend title 46, United States Code, with respect to the Federal ...
- H.R. 4139 (106th): Pacific Northwest Feasibility Studies Act of 2000
- H.R. 4067 (106th): Business Checking Modernization Act
- H.R. 4017 (106th): To reimpose the prohibition on the export of Alaskan North Slope crude ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2000, Metcalf missed 127 of 3,741 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: