Rep. Jackie Speier
Representative from California’s 14th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 14th District|
|Representative||California's 12th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Speier »
Our unique analysis of the bills Speier has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Speier is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jackie Speier sits on the following committees:
Some of Speier’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 36: Expressing the sense of Congress that conversion therapy, including efforts by mental health ...
- H.R. 1517: SMOKE Act
- H.R. 1454: Modernized Law Enforcement Officers Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 1140: San Francisco Bay Restoration Act
- H.R. 1139: Detergent PACS Act of 2015
- H.R. 956: Military TRAC Act
- H.R. 742: Access to Contraception for Women Servicemembers and Dependents Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2008 to Apr 2015, Speier missed 583 of 5,138 roll call votes, which is 11.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Speier [D-CA14]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Speier [D-CA14]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Speier [D-CA14]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Speier [D-CA14]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.