Read our 2018 Report Card for Walorski.
Walorski is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Walorski has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jackie Walorski sits on the following committees:
Walorski was the primary sponsor of 3 bills that were enacted:
- H.R. 6110: Dr. Todd Graham Pain Management, Treatment, and Recovery Act of 2018
- H.R. 5722: Dr. Todd Graham Pain Management Improvement Act of 2018
- H.R. 3471 (114th): Veterans Mobility Safety Act of 2016
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Walorski sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (38%) Health (18%) Taxation (12%) International Affairs (10%) Government Operations and Politics (10%) Social Welfare (8%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (5%)
Some of Walorski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 43: Recognizing the honorable service of military working dogs and soldier handlers in the ...
- H.R. 2883: Chiropractors Equity Act of 2019
- H.R. 2782: Employee Flexibility Act of 2019
- H.R. 2663: Senior Citizens’ Freedom to Work Act of 2019
- H.R. 2218: Stop for School Buses Act of 2019
- H.R. 1476: Coordinating Assistance for TANF Recipients Act
- H.R. 713: To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for the eligibility for ...
From Jan 2013 to Jun 2019, Walorski missed 45 of 4,061 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: