2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Walorski »
Our unique analysis of the bills Walorski has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Walorski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jackie Walorski sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Walorski sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Walorski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4977: VA Scheduling Accountability Act
- H.R. 4922: Transparency in National Security Act of 2016
- H.R. 4851: Electronic Warfare Capabilities Enhancement Act of 2016
- H.Res. 645: Expressing the sense of the House that individuals captured by the United States ...
- H.R. 4279: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to disclose certain information to State ...
- H.J.Res. 70: Disapproving a rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency relating to “National Ambient ...
- H.R. 3471: Veterans Mobility Safety Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Walorski missed 30 of 2,145 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 19 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: