Our unique analysis of the bills Walorski has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Walorski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Walorski for more statistics.
Jackie Walorski sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Walorski sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Walorski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6096: Arla Harrell Act
- H.R. 5351: To prohibit the transfer of any individual detained at United States Naval Station, ...
- H.R. 4977: VA Scheduling Accountability Act
- H.R. 4922: Transparency in National Security Act of 2016
- H.R. 4851: Electronic Warfare Capabilities Enhancement Act of 2016
- H.Res. 645: Expressing the sense of the House that individuals captured by the United States ...
- H.R. 4279: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to disclose certain information to State ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Walorski’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2013 to Sep 2016, Walorski missed 30 of 2,481 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 19 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: