2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Walorski »
Our unique analysis of the bills Walorski has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Walorski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jackie Walorski sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Some of Walorski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 209: Deploring the actions of the Palestinian Authority to join the International Criminal Court ...
- H.R. 1369: Veterans Access to Extended Care Act of 2015
- H.R. 1017: Veterans Information Security Improvement Act
- H.R. 642: To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for the eligibility for ...
- H.R. 401: Detaining Terrorists to Protect America Act of 2015
- H.R. 4370: Veterans Information Security Improvement Act
- H.R. 4211: Advantage of Medicare Advantage for Minorities and Low-Income Seniors Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Walorski missed 22 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This resolution’s text is now available.
Rep. Jackie Walorski [R-IN2] is the sponsor of this resolution.Apr 16, 2015