Read our 2018 Report Card for Rosen.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jacky Rosen sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Manufacturing, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Member, Subcommittee on Security
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Rosen was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Rosen sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rosen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1466: Cyber Ready Workforce Act
- S. 737: Building Blocks of STEM Act
- S. 721: Jobs, Not Waste Act of 2019
- S. 537: Hire Student Veterans Act
- H.R. 7025: IMPROVE Transition for Servicemembers Act
- H.Res. 1097: Supporting responsible middle class tax cuts.
- H.R. 6791 (115th): Cyber Ready Workforce Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Rosen missed 3 of 171 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 1.5% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: