Fuster sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fuster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2054 (102nd): To amend the Food, Agriculture, Conservation, and Trade Act of 1990 to ...
- H.R. 655 (102nd): For the relief of Juan Luis, Braulio Nestor, and Miosotis Ramirez.
- H.R. 590 (102nd): For the relief of Edgardo, Ismael, Juan Carlos, and Edilliam Cotto Roman.
- H.R. 5309 (101st): For the reflagging of the vessel Esperance.
- H.R. 5294 (101st): For the relief of Edgardo, Ismael, Juan Carlos, and Edilliam Cotto Roman.
- H.R. 3474 (100th): A bill to apply the reclamation laws to Puerto Rico.
- H.R. 3439 (100th): A bill for the relief of Marisela, Felix, and William Marrero.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: