Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler
Representative from Washington’s 3rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Washington's 3rd District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Herrera Beutler »
Our unique analysis of the bills Herrera Beutler has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Herrera Beutler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jaime Herrera Beutler sits on the following committees:
Some of Herrera Beutler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 564: Endangered Salmon and Fisheries Predation Prevention Act
- H.R. 3414: FISH Act
- H.R. 2646: REFI Pacific Act
- H.R. 2026: Silviculture Regulatory Consistency Act of 2013
- H.R. 1088: Cheating Doesn’t Pay Act
- H.R. 716: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain Federal land to ...
- H.R. 391: Savings Start With Us Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Herrera Beutler missed 333 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 11.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity