2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Herrera Beutler »
Our unique analysis of the bills Herrera Beutler has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Herrera Beutler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jaime Herrera Beutler sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Vice Chairman, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Member, Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies
Herrera Beutler sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Herrera Beutler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5065: To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to notify air carriers and security ...
- H.R. 4765: Fire Department Proper Response and Equipment Prioritization Act
- H.R. 3806: Alaskan Pollock and Golden King Crab Labeling Act
- H.R. 3441: Accurate Education for Prenatal Screenings Act
- H.Res. 397: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding preserving the rights of ...
- H.R. 3349: Timely Permitting Accessibility Act
- H.Res. 351: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding hydroelectric power.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Herrera Beutler missed 466 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 12.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: