Rep. James Bacchus
Former Representative from Florida's 15th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Florida's 15th District|
|Representative||Florida's 11th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Bacchus was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Bacchus’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Bacchus’s bills had a total of 339 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Bacchus to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Bacchus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5206 (103rd): To authorize the reliquidation of certain entries.
- H.R. 4052 (103rd): National Flood Insurance Program Improvement Act of 1994
- H.R. 3893 (103rd): To authorize the collection of entrance fees at Canaveral National Seashore, and ...
- H.J.Res. 230 (103rd): To designate the period commencing on February 14, 1994, and ending on ...
- H.R. 1880 (103rd): Defense Workers Economic Reinvestment Act of 1993
- H.Res. 143 (103rd): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to allow open meetings ...
- H.R. 1395 (103rd): Ethics in Government Reform Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, Bacchus missed 94 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 4.6%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: