Our unique analysis of the bills Barcia sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Barcia is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Barcia’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5433 (107th): Motorcycle and Motorcycling Small Business Protection Act
- H.R. 5183 (107th): Water Quality Investment Act of 2002
- H.R. 5074 (107th): Technology Administration and National Institute of Standards and Technology Act of 2002
- H.R. 4929 (107th): To recognize the American Boxing and Athletic Association as the official sanctioning ...
- H.R. 2733 (107th): Enterprise Integration Act of 2002
- H.R. 2001 (107th): Arrow Excise Tax Simplification Act of 2001
- H.R. 1889 (107th): To improve the utilization of educational technologies in elementary and secondary education ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Barcia missed 137 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is on par with the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: