Barcia was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Barcia’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Barcia’s bills had a total of 152 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Barcia to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Barcia’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5433 (107th): Motorcycle and Motorcycling Small Business Protection Act
- H.R. 5183 (107th): Water Quality Investment Act of 2002
- H.R. 5074 (107th): Technology Administration and National Institute of Standards and Technology Act of 2002
- H.R. 4929 (107th): To recognize the American Boxing and Athletic Association as the official sanctioning ...
- H.R. 2733 (107th): Enterprise Integration Act of 2002
- H.R. 2001 (107th): Arrow Excise Tax Simplification Act of 2001
- H.R. 1889 (107th): To improve the utilization of educational technologies in elementary and secondary education ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Barcia missed 137 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: