Davis was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Davis’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Davis’s bills had a total of 172 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5104 (109th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4783 (109th): Permanent Protection for Florida Act of 2006
- H.Con.Res. 275 (109th): Expressing the sense of Congress regarding the education curriculum in the Kingdom ...
- H.R. 2801 (109th): Up-Skilling Tax Credit Act of 2005
- H.R. 2617 (109th): To bar certain additional restrictions on travel and remittances to Cuba.
- H.R. 1359 (109th): To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to extend the pilot ...
- H.R. 1071 (109th): Desalination Water Supply Shortage Prevention Act of 2005
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2006, Davis missed 428 of 5,832 roll call votes, which is 7.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: