Gibbons was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Gibbons’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Gibbons’s bills had a total of 225 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Gibbons to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Gibbons’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4627 (109th): To validate certain conveyances made by the Union Pacific Railroad Company of ...
- H.R. 4461 (109th): To make a technical correction relating to the land conveyance authorized by ...
- H.R. 4401 (109th): Nevada Mining Townsite Conveyance Act
- H.R. 3772 (109th): Protecting Our Children from Sexual Predators Act of 2005
- H.R. 3419 (109th): Northern Nevada Sustainable Development in Mining Act
- H.R. 3299 (109th): Physician Incentives to Serve Rural America Act of 2005
- H.R. 2425 (109th): Southern Nevada Limited Transition Area Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2006, Gibbons missed 242 of 5,832 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: