Our unique analysis of the bills Greenwood sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Greenwood is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Greenwood’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4900 (108th): Oceans Conservation, Education, and National Strategy for the 21st Century Act
- H.R. 4897 (108th): Deep Sea Coral Protection Act
- H.R. 4626 (108th): Screening Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Very Efficiently (SAAAVE) Act
- H.R. 4280 (108th): Help Efficient, Accessible, Low Cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2004
- H.R. 3999 (108th): TRAUMA Act of 2004
- H.R. 3493 (108th): Medical Devices Technical Corrections Act
- H.R. 2856 (108th): To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to carry out ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2004, Greenwood missed 426 of 7,080 roll call votes, which is 6.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: