Sen. James Lankford
Senator from Oklahoma
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Oklahoma's 5th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Lankford »
James Lankford sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Member, Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Some of Lankford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 321: A bill to revoke the charter of incorporation of the Miami Tribe of ...
- S. 282: Taxpayers Right-To-Know Act
- H.R. 5786: Small Financial Institutions Regulatory Relief Act of 2014
- H.R. 4849: Phantom Fuels Elimination Act of 2014
- H.R. 4715: Orphan Earmarks Act
- H.J.Res. 110: Granting the consent of Congress to the Health Care Compact.
- H.R. 3787: To repeal the annual adjustment of retired pay and retainer pay amounts for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Feb 2015, Lankford missed 0 of 63 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Cloture Motion Rejected 47/43
Sen. Lankford [R-OK]: YeaMar 2, 2015 5:30 p.m.
Cloture on the Motion to Proceed Rejected 57/42
Sen. Lankford [R-OK]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 11:29 a.m.
Bill Passed 68/31
Sen. Lankford [R-OK]: NayFeb 27, 2015 11:10 a.m.
Amendment Agreed to 66/33
Sen. Lankford [R-OK]: NayFeb 27, 2015 10:52 a.m.