2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Lankford »
James Lankford sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Member, Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Lankford sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (35%) Transportation and Public Works (15%) Health (12%) Economics and Public Finance (12%) International Affairs (12%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%) Native Americans (8%)
Some of Lankford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2798: Free Market Flights Act of 2016
- S.Res. 414: A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the actions, including the ...
- S.Res. 348: A resolution supporting efforts to place a woman on the currency of the ...
- S. 2158: PTC Elimination Act
- S. 1984: Keeping out Illegal Drugs Act of 2015
- S. 1919: Health Care Conscience Rights Act
- S. 1836: Defund Planned Parenthood Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Apr 2016, Lankford missed 0 of 404 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: