Rep. James Maloney
Former Representative from Connecticut's 5th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Connecticut's 5th District
See Also: Bioguide
Maloney was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Maloney’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Maloney’s bills had a total of 54 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Maloney to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Maloney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5290 (107th): Family Property Tax Relief Act of 2002
- H.Res. 456 (107th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3884) to amend the Internal ...
- H.R. 4774 (107th): School Safety and Violence Prevention Act
- H.R. 4542 (107th): To provide for the reliquidation of certain entries of vanadium carbides and ...
- H.R. 3922 (107th): Save America’s Jobs Act of 2002
- H.R. 3587 (107th): Delaney-Levitow Act of 2001
- H.R. 3588 (107th): Academic Achievement Enhancement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Maloney missed 97 of 3,397 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: