Our unique analysis of the bills Maloney sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Maloney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Maloney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5290 (107th): Family Property Tax Relief Act of 2002
- H.Res. 456 (107th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3884) to amend the Internal ...
- H.R. 4774 (107th): School Safety and Violence Prevention Act
- H.R. 4542 (107th): To provide for the reliquidation of certain entries of vanadium carbides and ...
- H.R. 3922 (107th): Save America’s Jobs Act of 2002
- H.R. 3587 (107th): Delaney-Levitow Act of 2001
- H.R. 3588 (107th): Academic Achievement Enhancement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Maloney missed 97 of 3,397 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: