2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Renacci »
Our unique analysis of the bills Renacci has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Renacci is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
James Renacci sits on the following committees:
Renacci sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Renacci’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4955: To amend the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 to exclude the ...
- H.Res. 648: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives respecting budget-related points of order.
- H.R. 3856: Information Reporting Simplification Act of 2015
- H.R. 3832: Stolen Identify Refund Fraud Prevention Act of 2015
- H.R. 2991: Preparing More Welfare Recipients for Work Act
- H.R. 2821: Partnership Audit Simplification Act of 2015
- H.R. 2509: Flexibility to Promote Reemployment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Renacci missed 26 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 12 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: