Our unique analysis of the bills Talent sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Talent is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Talent’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4073 (109th): A bill to designate the outpatient clinic of the Department of Veterans ...
- S. 3862 (109th): A bill to amend the Animal Health Protection Act to prohibit the ...
- S. 3817 (109th): Match Act of 2006
- S. 3824 (109th): National Park System Uniform Penalty Amendment Act
- S. 3555 (109th): Veterans Identity Protection Act
- S. 3535 (109th): Expanding American Homeownership Act of 2006
- S. 3062 (109th): A bill to extend the patent term for the badge of the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Talent missed 11 of 1,320 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: