Talent was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Talent’s time serving in the Senate. Talent’s bills had a total of 217 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Talent to other members of the Senate in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Talent’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4073 (109th): A bill to designate the outpatient clinic of the Department of Veterans ...
- S. 3862 (109th): A bill to amend the Animal Health Protection Act to prohibit the ...
- S. 3817 (109th): Match Act of 2006
- S. 3824 (109th): National Park System Uniform Penalty Amendment Act
- S. 3555 (109th): Veterans Identity Protection Act
- S. 3535 (109th): Expanding American Homeownership Act of 2006
- S. 3062 (109th): A bill to extend the patent term for the badge of the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Talent missed 11 of 1,320 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: