Our unique analysis of the bills Turner sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Turner is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Turner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5291 (108th): Winning the War on Terror Act of 2004
- H.R. 5130 (108th): Secure Borders Act
- H.R. 4830 (108th): Private Sector Preparedness Act of 2004
- H.R. 4550 (108th): Safe, Efficient, Coordinated, Unified, Revitalized, Enhanced Visa Waiver Act
- H.R. 4551 (108th): Columbia Space Shuttle Memorials Act of 2004
- H.R. 4317 (108th): To name the Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic located in Lufkin, ...
- H.R. 4258 (108th): Rapid Pathogen Identification to Delivery of Cures Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2004, Turner missed 121 of 4,618 roll call votes, which is 2.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: