Our unique analysis of the bills Weaver sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1986. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Weaver is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Weaver’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5705 (99th): Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Act
- H.R. 5625 (99th): Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Act
- H.R. 5583 (99th): Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area Act
- H.R. 5148 (99th): Nuclear Waste Policy Act Amendment of 1986
- H.R. 4937 (99th): A bill to remove the Hanford Reservation in the State of Washington ...
- H.Con.Res. 342 (99th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress regarding continued operation ...
- H.R. 4514 (99th): Campaign Finance Reform Act of 1986
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Oct 1986, Weaver missed 782 of 6,677 roll call votes, which is 11.7%. This is much worse than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills