Golden is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Golden has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Jared Golden sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Chair, Subcommittee on Contracting and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Rural Development, Agriculture, Trade and Entrepreneurship
- House Committee on Armed Services
Golden was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Some of Golden’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1785: Future in Logging Careers Act
- H.R. 1188: FLAT Prices Act
- H.R. 845: Solidarity in Salary Act of 2019
- H.R. 459: Acadia National Park Boundary Clarification Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Golden missed 1 of 355 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: