2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Huffman »
Our unique analysis of the bills Huffman has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Huffman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jared Huffman sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Natural Resources
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Huffman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1402: Point Reyes Coast Guard Housing Conveyance Act
- H.R. 813: Fixing Operations of Reservoirs to Encompass Climatic and Atmospheric Science Trends Act
- H.R. 309: Gas Tax Replacement Act of 2015
- H.R. 239: Udall-Eisenhower Arctic Wilderness Act
- H.R. 222: To prohibit the Export-Import Bank of the United States from providing financial support ...
- H.R. 5873: Gas Tax Replacement Act of 2014
- H.R. 5733: Carbon Pollution Transparency Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Huffman missed 41 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Huffman [D-CA2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Huffman [D-CA2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Huffman [D-CA2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Huffman [D-CA2]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.