Crow is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Crow has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 20, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jason Crow sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Chair, Subcommittee on Innovation and Workforce Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access
- Member, Subcommittee on Rural Development, Agriculture, Trade and Entrepreneurship
House Committee on Armed Services
- Vice Chair, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Member, Subcommittee on Readiness
Crow sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Crow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3041: Military Installation Resilience Assuredness Act
- H.R. 2842: POD Act of 2019
- H.R. 2634: Closing the Loophole on Interstate Firearm Sales Act
- H.R. 2331: SBA Cyber Awareness Act
- H.R. 1906: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permanently extend the nonbusiness ...
- H.R. 868: End Dark Money Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Crow missed 5 of 540 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: