Jason Crow sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Chair, Subcommittee on Innovation and Workforce Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access
- Member, Subcommittee on Rural Development, Agriculture, Trade and Entrepreneurship
House Committee on Armed Services
- Vice Chair, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Member, Subcommittee on Readiness
Crow sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Crow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3041: Military Installation Resilience Assuredness Act
- H.R. 2842: POD Act of 2019
- H.R. 2634: Closing the Loophole on Interstate Firearm Sales Act
- H.R. 2331: SBA Cyber Awareness Act
- H.R. 1906: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permanently extend the nonbusiness ...
- H.R. 868: End Dark Money Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Crow missed 5 of 367 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: