Read our 2019 Report Card for Crow.
Crow is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Crow has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Aug 4, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jason Crow sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Innovation and Workforce Development subcommittee Chair
House Committee on Armed Services
- Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities subcommittee Vice Chair
Crow sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Crow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7927: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a credit to ...
- H.R. 7342: Federal Small Businesses Contractor Prompt Payment Reporting Act
- H.R. 7343: Afghanistan Partnership and Transparency Act
- H.R. 7203: GRID Act of 2020
- H.R. 7091: Defense Community Investment Act
- H.R. 7069: WATER Act of 2020
- H.R. 6966: RASPP Act of 2020
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Crow missed 6 of 879 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: