Read our 2019 Report Card for Crow.
Crow is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Crow has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 18, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Jason Crow sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Innovation and Workforce Development subcommittee Chair
House Committee on Armed Services
- Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities subcommittee Vice Chair
Crow sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Crow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5348: Small Business Innovation Voucher Act of 2019
- H.R. 5046: Global War on Terrorism Memorial Location Act
- H.Res. 677: Supporting the goals and ideals of National Veterans Small Business Week.
- H.R. 4873: Syrian Partner Protection Act
- H.R. 3041: Military Installation Resilience Assuredness Act
- H.R. 2842: POD Act of 2019
- H.R. 2634: Closing the Loophole on Interstate Firearm Sales Act
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Crow missed 6 of 771 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: