2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Smith »
Our unique analysis of the bills Smith has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Smith is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Jason Smith sits on the following committees:
Some of Smith’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1155: SCRUB Act of 2015
- H.R. 4874: SCRUB Act of 2014
- H.R. 4182: To provide that the Ozark National Scenic Riverways shall be administered in accordance ...
- H.R. 4029: To require the Secretary of the Interior to transfer all Federal land, facilities, ...
- H.J.Res. 49: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2013 to Apr 2015, Smith missed 11 of 1,168 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Smith [R-MO8]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Smith [R-MO8]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Smith [R-MO8]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Smith [R-MO8]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.