Our unique analysis of the bills Dickey sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dickey is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Dickey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5334 (106th): Patients Before Paperwork Medicare Red Tape Reduction Act of 2000
- H.J.Res. 106 (106th): To disapprove a final rule promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency concerning ...
- H.Con.Res. 296 (106th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the necessity to expedite the ...
- H.R. 3820 (106th): To provide for the liquidation or reliquidation of certain entries of carbides.
- H.R. 3625 (106th): Timber and Agriculture Environmental Fairness Act
- H.R. 3622 (106th): To designate a highway bypass in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, as the “Wiley ...
- H.R. 117 (106th): Independent Counsel Accountability and Reform Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Dickey missed 213 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 4.4%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: