Our unique analysis of the bills Johnson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into their position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Johnson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Johnson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4295 (105th): For the relief of Juan Antonio Manrique.
- H.R. 3931 (105th): Wisconsin Federal Judgeship Act of 1998
- H.R. 2850 (105th): Jennifer’s Law Act of 1997
- H.R. 2820 (105th): Helping America’s Disabled Veterans Act of 1997
- H.R. 2139 (105th): Dairy Promotion Fairness Act
- H.Con.Res. 47 (105th): To designate a flag-pole upon which the flag of the United States ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 1998, Johnson missed 15 of 1,187 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills